How we are helping
We’ve developed a fund to help families impacted by COVID-19 – School closures, job disruptions, and the health threat’s disproportionate impact on the elderly and low-income families are only a few aspects of this evolving crisis.
Food banks are seeing a decrease in retail donations, unique product distribution challenges, declining volunteer groups, and an increased product demand for vulnerable populations.
Your generous support will enable us to help keep food accessible to local families impacted by recent crisis:
- Help school children who are not in school and not receiving lunch and breakfasts they depend on
- Help families who work an hourly wage and are seeing their hours go down as people are not going out
- Help seniors who are unable to leave their homes
All funds raised will be distributed locally to:
- Food Banks to purchase food and gift cards for people in need
- School Districts (where appropriate) to deliver meals to kids who rely on them when school is not in session
- Organizations working to get food to seniors
How You Can Help
Click below to help feed families in your local area: